Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes pt.2

It's funny how when you change something it's not just that one thing you change. Make any sense? What I'm going at is obviously relevent to the huge change I've gone thru not long ago (hair color + also styling it a bit differently nowadays) and as if that weren't intense enough, I've had to rethink my wardrobe a bit. Why? Well cause some of the things I used to wear just don't seem to go with the new me. And other clothes and styles that I wouldn't have choosen before now seem so right. An example from last night: purple. A colour I've always liked but never really one I'd wear. Or the style, come to think about it, loose almost bubble mini-mini-skirt with loose tank top (used to always combine loose and tight or tight on tight but loose/loose? never..). Changes are good thou. Fact. Don't be afraid to let loose (no pun intended). Cause if you don't try new things, how will you ever know what's the right one? Plus I'm having much more fun at the moment, all around. Yall should give it a go.

For a better view click on image to enlarge.

No comments: