Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Everyone celebrates the holidays differently and for me this upcoming Christmas is all about loved ones, family and friends, the food (best part) and of course the gifts. I feel lucky to have all of my shopping and crafting done and be really able to enjoy the upcoming days.

Things are almost ideal. Well, I am having one issue with Asos.com but I'm still giving them one more day to address and make right the problem that arose from their side. If not, you'll hear all the details here tomorrow. (I will hint that it has to do with false advertizing and non-functioning discount codes and poor customer service.)

Anyway, to keep this on a light and happy holiday note with a bit of an edge, here's

Ana Beatriz Barros

and her naughty Christmas 




No one does naughty like Ana... Ho Ho Ho.

No comments: