Thursday, April 19, 2012

Various Shoe Saves

 shoes saved: melissa flats
wearing: two pairs of tights (the crochet ones I have no clue where I got & the black ones are from H&M), H&M leather skirt, Zara belt, H&M red tee, Zara sweat shirt
 shoes saved: Pull&Bear checkered flats
wearing: Bershka university jacket, Pull&Bear bag, H&M skirt and tights, Tenzis sweater, Czech Elle magazine
shoes saved: trusty rain boots
wearing: H&M trench coat, Adidas bag, H&M tights, F&F dress
Some of the shoes & outfits I've worn lately -- since the weather is kinda crap it's not much fun but trench coats and varsity jackets are chic so that's a silver lining. Have just finished reading James Patterson's "Kiss the Girls" and I'm pleased to report that it was definitely better than his first Alex Cross novel "Along Came a Spider" but to be honest I got fed up with the racial bullshit the characters keep coming back to. I want to check oout the movie version though, cause Morgan Freeman plays the lead and it doesn't have bad ratings.

No comments: