Friday, February 22, 2013

Oysters and Love

 Yesterday the boy & I went to celebrate our 2 and a half year anni and we went to Zdenek's Oyster Bar in the Prague center. I am a HUGE fan of sea food, love it love it love it, so it was a special night for me. I wish I could turn back time and repeat that night all over again. It was SO GOOD. I was supposed to go to a bday party afterwards but was so stuffed that we decided to go home and watch movies instead...
 I realize I haven't been posting outfit posts here in a while. It's because winter lighting is REALLY horrible and results in crap pictures. Below is an outfit I wore some two weeks ago. Stradivarius wooden wedges. Mango jeans. H&M coat. Stradivarius bag. Elle hat. Rome gloves. It's really hard to keep cozy and warm AND still look stylish. When the temp gets really low and I have to travel by trams and all, I have no use for heels. But when I'm just off to the pub that's down the street - well, that's a different story. They must think I'm nuts...

No comments: