Sunday, November 1, 2009

Choose your poison.



Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... Waiting...
And thou unwanted... unbidden... it will stir...
Open its jaws, and howl.
It speaks to us... guides us... Passion rules us all.
And we obey.. what other choice do we have?

It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Emtpy rooms, shuttered and dank... Without passion, we'd be truly dead...




Text from a favorite episode of mine (Buffy, season 2, Passion). I have so much passion I could hand it out, thou perhaps not for the right things.. Now should get back to my studies:/ Wish me luck tomorrow!
Photos: new ink, at BloodyBlueII studio, at Harley's, at Ujezd, my beast all cute and all.

No comments: