Thursday, November 19, 2009

Resolutions..



I know, I know, I know. I've been neglecting you recently. And I'm very truely sorry, really, I am. If it was New Year's I'd make a resolution to be better to you, to give you more of my undivided attention, but then again, I hate resolutions. They never work do they? Or do they? Two years ago I made several NY's resolutions and now they've actually been resolved. I've given up smoking for good (thanks to my bf, he's a non-smoker - that always helps), am now a serious uni student (not just slacking off in the back of the lecture room), am totally in love and oh shit! The gym! There's still that I have to work on, that and the blog now, obviously. Well bare with me because I'll be back.. ;)



photos by Ivanna Gladysh

wearing: H&M tank top, Vero Moda belt, Topshop miniskirt, Topshop earrings

No comments: