Friday, November 6, 2009

The mysterious white line..



My computer has a virus and I'm naming it Spencer (why? The name's just annoying enough to match). So what exactly is Spencer? Spencer is a white line that sometimes appears when I'm on the net and with each click gets bigger and bigger until he takes over the whole site. Now this doesn't happen ALL the time (or on all sites either, his favorite is Google maps) and sometimes the line grows quicklier than other times. It's a real puzzle, I've been told this has to do with lack of memory but the memory isn't full and plus, wouldn't that then happen on all sites and all the time. So, I'm thinking no, it's not memory, it's Spencer, the moody virus.

On a happier note it's Friday! Yeay! And I'm wearing my new lucky boots so everything is lalalala. I'll be posting outfit posts soon.. Hope you're all surviving.. oh and I'd like to give a shout out to Amber, hope things are getting better:) You should really check out her site The Fashion Police, she is HILARIOUS.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you so much! And yes, things are starting to get back to normal, thankfully! How strange about Spencer - I'd keep an eye on him, sounds like he's thinking about taking over the screen!

Bored & Crafty said...

Oh that Spencer sounds pesky.I find that name annoying, too. Haha

Very Veronique said...

Amber: v. glad you liked:)))
B&C: sweetie, Spencer is the WORST! :D