Monday, October 22, 2012

Everyday Veve

 When it gets cold and grey and blah I tend to wear comfy casual pieces (like these Asos lace-up boots or my fave Topshop bag) with a bit of oomph to add to the mix, namely my Topshop fake leopard print coat. This coat may not be the most practical (it has 3/4 sleeves so when it gets really really cold, you cannot wear it) but it is just lovely. And sometimes you need lovely pieces to get through the bleakness of the cold.
 Last week I was waiting for the boy over at the Harfa mall and I fell in love with their lego statue collection. Especially this bear, he stole the show! And look how cute his butt is!
 Told you so...
I found this photo on my phone and I had been planning to post it ages ago (=when it was still warm enough to wear sandals). These are one of my favorite pairs of sandals and like most good things were a chance buy. They're from Pull&Bear and they make me miss the summer so bad. Ah well, till next year babes. It's way past time to dig out the winter arsenal..

No comments: