Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Haven

 Life has been crazy hectic these past few weeks. There was TONS of uni exams (one of which I did not pass and am now going to be studying for a year longer. It sucks but hey, it's not the end of the world!) and I don't have internet at home (long story). We'll be - hopefully - moving soon. I was supposed to go to the bank today but the bank lady canceled (weird), so I'll be going tomorrow morning. This past weekend, I was at a cabin with friends and it was perfect. Though the weather could have been better, was definitely a tad too cold at night. The weekend before I was at my parents' place and we took Dracul and he had a blast! :) He had like a million strawberries. The picture below speaks for itself. Such a happy pig!


It's my bday next week and my lovely sis took me shopping and got me this fake leather jacket from Mango. It's a motorcycle jacket - with padding and all. Love it! I actually have been very good with shopping - or rather not shopping - and am saving up all I can for the move. I can't believe I'm actually getting a mortgage. It feels so grown up!


Speaking of new stuff. My sis also got me this awesome belt. It's from Zara.


I know I've been neglecting the blog a lot but if you want to see more pictures try my instagram. It's easier for me to upload there because I have the internet on my phone (but not enough data to post on the blog). It may be mostly pictures of the pig, but I do post outfit posts once in a while. I'm looking forward to the move because a) we'll have the net there and b) hopefully there will be better places to take outfit photos. I'll try to keep you posted. Till next time, xo, Miss V

1 comment:

Pink Haired Princess said...

Awww the pic of your pig is so sweet, he's properly smiling : ) Love that biker jacket on you, it looks great. Hope the move goes well and you get settled in your lovely new home x