Thursday, March 11, 2010

And now back to fashion..


After so much drama it's time to get back to the basics. This is what I'm here for. No, not bitching about failed relationships and wondering what the fuck happened. No more of that. It's time to wake up and smell the bacon. Yup, that's right. Another case of Lusting after.

Still searching for that perfect pair of nude heels. Pictured above are the lovely Louboutins, next on the menu a nude/light pink ruffle mini dress. This is how I want to welcome spring. Givency biker jacket. I have three leather jackets at the mo (a black biker Zara one, a green fake leather cropped Zara one and a Stradivarius belted brown "suited" one) but there's always room in the closet for one more;) Quilted is so hot right now. A pair of skull sandals, how cute! These are Emily the Strange. And last but not least a New Era New York Mets Essential, I really want a sweet light pink hat for those summer walks at the park. Paired with either cut-off shorts or a mini, an adidas classic sweatshirt-jacket. You feelin that relaxed vibe I'm picturing? Well, that's on my wish list... what's on yours?

No comments: