Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Everyday Shoe Saving

 Guess what? I'm still saving shoes. I haven't uploaded too many shoe saves this time around but I'll tell you this - I'm still saving shoes. It's what I do. It's what I love. I currently have 308 pairs of shoes in my collection and have worn 150 pairs. Which means I'm half-way through the challenge. I haven't been as good at taking photos this year but for me, that's not the point of the challenge. For me the whole thing is about getting wear out of my shoes. Not just buying but also enjoying them.
 Because I usually don't have the energy to lug my camera around I just take photos via my phone. But my phone cam is a bit unreliable and in the wrong light takes incredibly crappy pictures. So I don't always snap up the shoes I wear. I'd like to make a nice corner in mmy flat for taking pictures but my flat is TINY and is always crammed full of stuff. Not sure how that'll work out, but we'll see. Till then I'll just stick to saving shoes for myself and occasionally showing you a mass shoe saving post like this one.

No comments: