Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My first Vlog!

Hi guys, I thought it would be interesting to make a vlog on the way home from shopping/dinner with the boy today. Let me know what you think, if you like it, what to change etc. I know it's not the best video, but I don't have a video editor on my PC and so it's literally just what I captured with my phone while walking home. I just thought it'd be another step forward for this blog to post a video, so that you could hear my voice and get to know me a little bit more. Anyways, here's a close-up of the shoes I was wearing:
Vivienne Westwood for Melissa
 And here's a picture of the shoes I bought at Zara today (*I already wore them! Right after coming home I changed into them to walk Mr. Piggy)
Would love to hear some feed back about the video so please don't hesitate to comment or to send an email, see ya!

No comments: