Wednesday, July 25, 2012

shoes shoes shoes

 A few days ago the boy & I went to a bar near our flat and given that it was close I opted to wear a crazy pair of heels. These are I love shoes leopard print open toe wedges and are rather surprisingly comfy considering their height. I wore a new dress I got that day over at Topshop and my trusty Zara leather jacket (purse is from Mango, headband Topshop). I felt like a princess. Of course, I was very OTT for the bar but so what. I reckon that if you have the dresses and the shoes you should just go and wear them. If you feel good in what you're wearing you will look good as well. That's my golden rule...
 And of course there was more shoe saving to be done this week... Top left - today's outfit: Reserved dress, NYer flats; Top right - Zara women mini-wedged sandals; Bottom left - Bershka studded sandals (love these!); Bottom right - Asos cut-out lace-up shoes (so so uncomfortable! They literally cut into my feet, ouch!)
 Last but not least, here are shoes I saved ages ago and I've already posted them here but then I played around with my phone apps and I really like how the pictures look. Skirt is by Motel, jelly flats are from Gate. Notice the piggy below. Btw, I have a few things planned for this here blog, so if you haven't given up on me just yet, stay tuned. I'll be on vacation next week but when I get back it'll be bigger and better here. Or maybe just the same. Who knows, but I will most definitely be blogging more, I've made a time management plan and all. Till next time, xx, Miss V

No comments: