Monday, July 9, 2012

Returning home

Yesterday evening the boy & I got back from our London holiday. It was a nice trip, though there was rain almost all the time. I'll be sharing photos soon but until then I wanted to show this quick snap that was taken outside of one of the restaurants we ate at. There was the sweetest doggie ever. 


He either fell in love with me or just loved to cuddle. He was really just perfect! 

*One of the down points of my trip: I ended up losing this scarf on the first day I wore it! This is the only photo of it I have. Poor scarf, I'll miss you. Was kinda bummed but at least it was a thrift find and wasn't expensive... Still, I hate losing things!

Wearing: H&M shoes, H&M mini skirt, Zara leather jacket, thrifted sweater, Dunlop bag, H&M tank top (which you can't see anyways), Asos watch and earrings (Mr. Mustache!)

No comments: