Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Swimmers and Bananas

 Today I opted for a fun outfit. It was very grey outside and I wanted to lighten the mood while walking the pig: so I put on my "swimmers" Zara skirt. Here's a close-up of the print:
 I don't think I've ever worn it before. To be honest, it's not the easiest of skirts to wear. The problem is with the styling - you want something simple with it and yet it can't be too boring either. Enter my favorite Zara V-neck sweater:
 I love the color of this sweater, but sadly it has a permanent stain on it (from the washing machine - totally the boy's fault!). So I had to add a pin onto it to hide the stain and what better pin than Mr. Banana?
 Mr. Banana is awesome. You can't see my shoes but trust me I'm wearing a pair (of leopard print flats). Oh and have you noticed I colored my hair? It's a darker brown now. So now my hair is more or less all the same color. Totally unexpected, right? Till next time, xo, Miss V

2 comments:

Pink Haired Princess said...

what a fabulous print on that skirt, liking the banana brooch too x

Very Veronique said...

Thanks:) the skirt was a lucky thrift store find and it's actually a size XS! But it's uber stretchy so it works :) it's good to not look at sizing while thrifting;)