Monday, April 8, 2013

Finally

 My go-to outfit in this crappy weather: Zara knitted hat, H&M jacket, Zara turtleneck, Mango jeans, Adidas bag, Roma gloves, River Island shoes
 My more artsy look: Mango dress, Zara sweater, United Colors of Benetton scarf, Paul B bag, sneaker wedges, red lipstick (Catrice: Ultimate Shine in 130 Ketch-me-up)

Today is the first day that actually felt like Spring. The weekend was coldish and almost raining, 1st picture is from Friday night. we stayed at home and the boy bought wine (that's what's in the bottle btw). On Saturday we went to a gallery to see the works of Rona. He's a painter and sculpture and I quite enjoyed seeing his work. I wore my new Mango dress - note to self - wait to wear this dress until the weather permits to wear it without a jacket. (As with one it is not the most flattering...)


Saturday night we also went to the pub - I wore this Zara TRF dress that I hadn't had on in ages. *The dress in the background is from Reserved and it's new and I cannot wait to wear it but the occasion hasn't arrived yet. Oh and that's the back of the dress.

Sunday was definitely my favorite day - we went to the Zoo. I love the Zoo. I especially love the piggies at the Zoo. I know, I know, I already have a pig at home, but I can't help it. It wasn't the warmest but at least the Zoo wasn't too crowded. I always take a ton of photos of all the animals, but almost always forget to get the boy to take one of me. Luckily I managed this one picture:) (I also have another one of my Instagram: msveveve)

1 comment:

Pink Haired Princess said...

I wish Spring would just happen and stay...getting bored of thinking up new outfits and having to plan everything around a coat etc!