Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Files of New: Zara City

 After hearing so many great things about this bag, I finally took the plunge today. I've been looking for a good uni bag for ages - something that would fit my laptop & all my notebooks/kindle/everyday crap and yet still would be stylish and wearable with the things in my closet.. I originally wanted the black version but it was sold out and black is a tad bit boring no? So I'm glad I got the tan version instead. Now normally I would rather have bought something a little bit cheaper (it cost 1999 Kc which is about 77 Euro or 99$ - it's so sad how things in Czech Republic cost more than anywhere else :// I should have just ordered it online and it would have been cheaper even with the shipping but I didn't want to wait any longer.. so I've paid the price, but since I have been really good lately and not spending I thought it was a fitting reward.) but in the end I thought the bag well worth the money. (It's the Zara Office City Bag.)
 The bag is super cute and what I really love about it is that it has a padded pocket fitted from your laptop. Genius. This way you don't have to carry a case around with you saving you loads of room. (It fits a 15 inch laptop, but mine is a 13 incher so he'll be more than comfy.) I cannot wait to wear it to school & work tomorrow! (* All pictures from Zara.com)

1 comment:

Pink Haired Princess said...

Looks very practical yet stylish : )