Monday, March 28, 2011

Confession


So yeah, I've got a bit of a problem here, I'm a shoe-a-holic. I love shoes, with the same kind of love most people reserve for their children or life partner or whatever. I love looking at shoes, I love wearing various types and styles of shoes, I love shoe shopping, I love finding a perfect pair of shoes and then taking them back to the lair (oh yeah) and organizing them with all my other pairs and then looking at them, trying them on, wearing them etc. And because I had some time during the weekend and was on Vivienne Westwood's site, I ordered these two pairs of heels she did for Melissa. I'm nervous about ordering them online, because I don't really trust the post. I ordered them during the weekend so I'll be giving it two weeks before I totally freak out if they don't come by that time, but I have my fingers crossed and am hoping hoping hoping everything will be ok.

By that time I will have 131 pairs in the shoe challenge. 
xoxo,
MsVeve

No comments: