Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shoe Challenge #23: Spring rehersal


What: H&M lace up flats
Where: uni seminars and shopping
Wearing: Stradivarius hooded leather jacket, Strasivarius shawl, Zara hat, vintage broche, Mango bag, Topshop trousers, H&M leg warmers, Promod leather gloves
 a close-up of the shoe

The sun was shining all day today and got me totally in spring mood. To celebrate I wore a new (well, never-worn but bought before Christmas) pair of trousers from Topshop that I had been lusting to wear for like forever! Trouble is they are made from quite light materialand the wind just blows through so was rather cold in them. Also they're cropped so in order to over come this I wore neutral colored leg warmers I've had for ages. Hope you all are having a great week! I'm off to London tomorrow so no posts until I return (should be back on Sunday).
Wish me (shopping) luck! xoxo

No comments: