Friday, March 15, 2013

Yaddy Ya Ya

Sorry it's taken me ages to write. But life has been wintery and boring. We went to see the house - it was not what I was expecting. Way too close to the road, in need of a LOT of renovation and the garden wasn't too pretty. So now I'm thinking maybe it's better to buy a flat. Somewhere relatively close to the city center. Or maybe right smack IN the center? That would be pretty cool.

The boy found a really awesome flat right in the center - but of course it's not in my budget (it's about a million crowns over the limit). So that would be a no. But darn it, I don't want to settle! I want to LOVE the place I will live. I want it to be the home of my dreams!

Okay, I'll stop whining now. On a plus note, an Asos order I had been waiting on arrived.
The boots are gorgeous BUT the fit isn't right. They're a tiny bit too small and I can't get the zipper to close. I'm debating with myself if I should keep them/ return them to Asos or try to sell them. It's a hard decision. Because I hate returning anything and I'd have to pay for shipping which is super annoying. So I think I'll try to sell them via aukro or just keep them. Maybe I can wear them without the zipper closed?

Anyways, I'm off to a work seminar and then have a very busy weekend planned full of boring studying, going to the pub and family lunches. See you soon, xo, V

No comments: