Friday, February 11, 2011

Shoe Challenge #13: Black Swan



What: Topshop studded flats
Where: Black Swan at Svetozor
Wearing: tutu-esque dress Bershka, sweater Zara, scarf H&M, coat Mango, studded bag Zara, tights Zara, earrings Topshop



Was so excited to finally go see the Black Swan movie. I'm such a girly girl so obviously I love love ballet and the dark side of art is a thrilling theme always. To pay homage to the film and Nat. Portman's character the lovely Nina I did my hair up and wore my fluffy tutu dress. All in black to get things just pefect. Was totally gonna wear balerina flats but way way too cold so instead wore my favorite flat shoes, studded Topshop musky grey-black, that I wore so so so much last year and will be wearing them come the warmer weather even more this year I'm sure.

Anyways, I loved the movie! Have you all seen it yet? You just gotta!

No comments: