Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shoe challenge #22: so Dutch

 What: H&M black ankle boots with wedge
Where: out shopping
Wearing: Zara jeans, H&M tee, H&M sweater, a big warm cardi over it and my fave Pull&Bear winter jacket, Stradivarius shawl, Reserved bag
Was having a kinda horrible day and wanted to up this up by wearing a sassy pair of wegdes. It did help a little I guess but as you can see from the last photo, I was still feeling a little bleak. Went shopping but found absolutely nothing I liked (thankfully really, since London mini-break next week, needa save up!) and so just went home and that's it. BTW I'm not kicking Dracul in the first photo or anything, he just decided to jump up on the couch the same moment the picture was taken. All 'Action pig'-ish. If you're wonderin bout the title of this post, I bought these shoes when I was on my Amsterdamn holiday two years ago..

No comments: