Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shoe Challenge #17: Re-boot-ed


 What: Zara slightly 'western' leather boots
Where: wine out with the Boy and a friend
Wearing: Zara TRF tee, Zara black skinny jeans, H&M sweater, Bershka winter coat, Topshop ear-muffs, Topshop fake fur bag
These boots were always one of my favorites but I haven't worn them as much this winter. Although they have a great shape and suitable heel  (i.e.tiny), they are slippery on ice, which is ridiculous really?! But I have so many pairs of slippery winter boots that I've stopped judging.. So anyways, I only wear them when there's no snow and no ice to be on the safe side. I once almost couldn't get to where I was getting in these boots (when a dear friend of mine had a going-away party/photoshoot. Remember these photos?)


 Yeah.. well anyways, yesterday was perfect for them weather wise and the night-out was perfect fun:) Perfect perfect perfect. Oh! And I stopped by my parents' house and brought home some shoes I had left behind and I altered a pair of boots. Stay tuned;)

Till next time, xoxo

No comments: