Sunday, July 5, 2009

Late Night Confessions

I love hieghts.
I smoke and ocasionally drink too much.
Unless otherhow recommended, I pick books according to their covers.
I always have a book with me.
I shop more than I should, more than anyone should.
9 out of 10 times I'd pick night versus day.
Although days do have its own magic..
I'm known to start and not finish, most of my short stories end even before they've had a chance.
I'm lazy, messed up and confused. And that's on a good day.
I'm restless and have too many plans and ideas. Possibly also psychotic.
I want what I cannot have.
I repeat some of my mistakes over and over.
5 out of 5 times I think I'm right.

I love this painting.
and I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

this wheel's on fire said...

I love this post! So honest :)

Very Veronique said...

glad you liked it:))