Monday, March 12, 2012

Backwards

 
H&M dress which I am wearing backwards, Zara TRF ankle boots, Topshop bag, Zara belt (from a different dress), two pairs of tights (black - H&M, red fishnetish - Reserved)

I love adding a personal touch to my outfits. I wore this dress Friday to work and then decided to wear it out Friday night as well, with the difference of turning it backwards. I felt the dress looked a hundred times better this way. This way the zipper added a nice playful element and the satin mis-matching parts of the dress nicely complemented my figure. I think the right way around the dress made my butt bigger and that's definitely something I do not need! However, turned around I felt way more sexy AND I liked the quirkiness of it. (Plus it made my dress unique:). The shoes were bought ages ago and are from the TRF section of Zara. I like that they are furry inside so they produce a bit more warmth and the no-heel aspect is also suitable for the cobble-stoned streets of Prague.

Tyhle šatičky jsem si nedávno koupila ve Zaře a vzala jsem si je v pátek nejříve do práce. Pak večer do hospůdky s přáteli s tím rozdílem, že jsem šatičky otočila. Zdálo se mi, že předek šatů se lépe hodí k mému zadečku  - správnou stranou mě šatičky mírně rozšiřovali a obráceně vznikl zajímavý a slušivý look. Fotky jsou foceny až když jsme přišli z hospůdky domů, těsně před odejmutí všeho šatstva a hurá do postele. Ach, jak miluji víkend! K botám byhc jen dodala, že jsou koupené v Zaře (miluju Zaru!) a mám je už tak asi tři roky (?), jsou pohodlné a do Pražských ulic (s dlažebníma kostkama všude) ideální.

No comments: