Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shoe Challenge #25: Claddagh girl

I cannot believe it's already my 25th shoe save this time around. Wow. Also it's almost April! I feel like I'm just waking up from my winter hibernation and am surprised that so much is going on around me. Anyways, I wore this outfit to school & work on Monday. I had a lot of errands to run so wanted no fuss & comfort but since it was such a nice sunny day I didn't want to wear any boots. I chose a simple pair of nautical shoes (Gate flats) to go with my favorite jersey skirt from H&M. I love this skirt (though I am a bit worried about it stretching out after a few wears, hopefully that won't happen). On a completely unrelated matter: my Claddagh ring arrived in the mail! Yeay! I love it so much! The tradition & history behind the ring is so fascinating and as a Buffy fan well, let's just say this ring means a lot to me. It's ridiculous that it has taken me so long to order one.

No comments: