Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting dressed

This picture was taken from another blog - I'm not 100% sure but I think I found it at Virginie's cinema
Yesterday I wore my 20-hole Doc Martens and with them I wore my favorite shiny sweater, my cropped fake leather jacket and a black dress. There's really not much I can say about this outfit, only that now my feet are killing me (the Docs aren't quite broken in yet) and I was a bit cold (Spring hasn't sprung in these parts). I'm getting dressed at the moment and looking at these photos, I'm definitely gonna bundle up today. And wear comfy shoes. Though I'd rather just put my PJs back on and hop into bed, sadly today that isn't a possibility.

Včerejší outfit: svetr z hmka (který je prostě boží a stál jenom tři stovky!), stará bundička ze Zary a černé šatičky. Hlavní roli měli boty a bohužel nejsou jěště rozchozené a tak dneska téměř nemůžu chodit.. Takže je nejspíš zase na rok odložím :D

No comments: