Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Same Outfit, Different Shoes

Remember that weekend outfit I posted yesterday? Yeah, the one where I was boasting about how perfect the shoes were. Well, perfect they were, but because my cape caused me to be freezing cold, I decided to walk the pig wearing more winter suitable footwear. (Also I like to walk the pig wearing shoes I don't particularly like, for obvious reasons). So here I am, wearing my H&M fake Ugg boots and the H&M dress and a blue sweater (Zara?), Stradivarius bag and wings. Yeah. Oh and if you see the post that I posted right before this one, well my apologies. I HATE the photos that acompany it but like I mentioned, I probably won't be wearing my Doc Martens any time soon so in order to "save" them properly, I posted some Godawful photos. It felt good getting that off my chest, pffew.

Takže, tohle jsem měla na sobě o víkendu a je to stejný outfit jako ten pod plaštěm ;) ale s tím rozdílem, že tohle jsem si vzala na venčení čuni. Na venčení si skoro nikdy neberu boty které mám příliš ráda, protože prase je prase a mít oblíbené botičky od bahna není moc super. Jo a ten příspěvek před tímhletím, no, ty fotky jsou otřesné. Ale jak jsem již zmínila, svoje Martensky si asi nejakou (dlouhou) dobu nevezmu a tak aby byl nejaký záznam, voila! Snad se brzy vrátím ke kvalitnějším fotkám a fotkám v zajímavějším prostředí než je můj byteček který přetéká věcma a kde bydlí jedno malé prase, které všechno ničí. Ano, snad. Do té doby se mnou snad vydržíte, xox, vaše Veve

No comments: