Friday, March 23, 2012

What I've been wearing lately..

 The sunshine has been smiling down upon us and it's bliss (thou at night it does get pretty awfully cold:/) and today I stopped by the post office to pick up a package (a pair of Asos heels - to replace a pair of shoes in the challenge that I'm getting rid of) and I wore this comfy outfit: thrifted Dunnes dress, H&M mint tights, Bershka beige boots (bought in the sales a year ago), pink Zara sweater, Stradivarius bag, Pull&Bear shawl. My outfit was comfy enough but after returning home I changed into something more "me". (I'm now wearing a houndstooth mini skirt, black tights, studded converse-esque shoes, a skull tee and a jean jacket.)
Yesterday - when I went to uni - I wore a fun pair of polka dotted shoes. Sadly, I didn't get a whole outfit picture but it was cute (topshop red.white dress, floral tights, Asos blue leather jacket, red adidas bag) and after class we all went to the pub and got stuck there for like 5 hours! I love my uni mates!

No comments: