Thursday, March 8, 2012

Daily Wears and Survival

 Not much has been going on this week since I have been feeling a bit under the weather (and thus have skipped uni classes this whole week through) and only ventured out for a bit of shopping and getting my new ID card. Weather wise it's been kind of annoying lately, with rain and cold. That definitely doesn't agree with me even in the best of times.
 wearing: Bershka tartan pants, H&M knit sweater, Zara white tee, green H&M bag, H&M hair bows, Motiv boots
wearing: weird facial expression (aka falling into my closet), Zara skirt, H&M tights, H&M leg warmers, Zara tee, Asos long necklace, Gogo Philip necklace, fake ugg boots:)

These two pairs of boots are my go-to choices for crappy weather. Mainly cause I don't really fancy them too much and also because they are warm and durable. The only good thing that has come about this week is that I have started taking better care of my hair (flat ironing my fringe) and have finally sorted out my new ID, which I'll be picking up sometime next month or so. They take ages, ages!

Tenhle týden byl zatím nic moc, něco na mě leze-lezlo tak jsem nešla do školy a raději odpočívala doma. Spát přes 12 hodin denně a stejně se cítit úplně unaveně, no, jak jsem říkala, nic moc. Tak jsem šla ven jen pár krát, zařídit si novou občanku atd. V téhle náladě a v našem krásném pražském počasí (déšť a sychravo) jsem zvolila obuv, kterou ani nemá příliš v lásce ale je pohodlná a dostatečně odolná vůči podmínkám venku. Tj. boty typu nižší Martensky od značky Motiv (s tím rozdílem, že jsou po straně na zip - což je v času spěchu nebo lenivosti k nezaplacení a taky jsou mnohem ale mnohem pohodlnější) a vyaukrované "uggs"ky.

No comments: