Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shoe Challenge #133: Irregular choice

 What: Irregular choice flats
Where: the boy\s nephew's bday dinner
Wearing: Zara green skirt, Mango sweater, Zara polka dotted tee, Zara leather bag, chocolate bar earrings:)
 Irregular choice: a brand you can either love or hate but you ahve to hand it to them for making unique shoes.)) I totally love Irregular choice, but sadly there are no stores here in Prague, got these via an auction and was such good luck I couldn't believe:))
I was aiming for fun and childish with this outfit, since Hugo (the Boy's nephew) was celebrating his 3rd bday:) This skirt was one of my many pre-holiday sale steals via Zara, definitely one of my all-time favorite places to shop:) Anyways, I'm a color green fanatic:) so this skirt is just perfect!

No comments: