Monday, July 18, 2011

Shoe Challenge #142: Jinxed

 What: Stradivarius "sweater" wedges
Where: off to work
Wearing: H&M wolf tee, Zara jersey skirt, Promod bow belt, Topshop tights
 I wore these wedges a couple of days ago as well and had on a pair of smart trousers and my favorite tee and I just couldn't get a good picture?! (On every one I either was missing a head or the pig would stand in the way of my shoes). Thus I decided to wear them again today since it's kinda cool out (and them being made from a sweater material upper, they aren't for the warmest weather).
I love pairing simple tees and simple skirts for summer. As for the tights well, today it's rather coldish out but I have to wear tights to work all the time anyways (no tattooes allowed). Paired this off with a sweater and off I went. Still think these wedges are a bit jinxed though:))

No comments: