Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shoe Challenge #150: Red and Purple?

What: Zara suede wedges with bow detail
Where: university + stopped by Sephora.)
Wearing: Topshop dress and Topshop sweater, Stradivarius bag, Promod tights, Six earrings

I absolutely love these wedges, cause a) they're comfy, b) they're wedges and I'm all about wedges these days, c) they go with both red colors (thanks to the detail on the bow, that it goes into this seriously cute red color on the sides) and with purple (cause they're a very wine-red color otherwise). I stopped by uni to get a grade written into my index, and then dropped by Sephora to collect a bday gift (so nice of Sephora.) and then when I got home, I realized that I forgot my keys. Durr! Called my boy and he was luckily at work (which is close by to the flat) and he lent me his keys. I hate it when I forget things!

No comments: