Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More Shoe Saving

This week was all about shoe saving. Oh and cleaning up the new flat - there are STILL boxes everywhere but most of my storage places are full. It's difficult but I know I'll figure something out.



Shoes saved: Bershka snakeskin flats in electric blue
Worn to: movie date with the boy to see "We are the Millers" on Sunday night (8th of Sept.)
Wearing: Zara skirt, Zara basic black tee, Stradivarius leather pocket detail black cardi, Bershka purse, Asos watch

I love these flats - they are super comfy and though I'm not usually a fan of snake skin print, this blue version captured my eye when I bought them like four years ago. The outfit celebrated the last of warmer days as I went sans tights.

Shoes saved: F&F canvas lace up flats in red white polka dot
Worn to: walking the pig - as you can see, he's not really interested in my shoe saving challenge
Wearing: Mango black skinny jeans, Zara grandpa sweater, H&M tee, InStyle cross body bag that I wear my pig walking things in (treats and pooh baggies). Sorry about the weird expression on my face, the pig was pulling me in another direction and the lobby lights were just about to turn off.. so I'm like, take the damn picture stupid phone camera! :)

Shoes saved: Mixer big bow orange flats
Worn to: go to work, Tuesday 10th of September 2013
Wearing: H&M orange mini skirt (I was feeling very orange today), H&M opaque tights, Zara long sleeved tee, Hew Look sweater, Zara office bag in tan (love it!).

This is the first time I've worn these shoes and I'm glad I did. They're comfy enough to wear to my commute to work, plus I hadn't ever worn them before. I was doing some unpacking in the morning and they were on the top in one of my still unpacked boxes. I chose my outfit around them, matching my skirt and keeping everything else basic. I'm too lazy to do either my hair or makeup just to go to work so I left it all natural. I didn't even brush me hair, but for all the minimal effort, I'd say I look pretty good.

Topshop studded bow flats. I think this was the second time I wore these shoes? I must say I was a bit disappointed with these as they caused me a serious blister on one heel. Next time I'll have to wear them with tights to put a layer between my skin and the shoes and hopefully after they're broken into, they'll be comfier to wear.


Last but not least in today's round up are one of my favorite sandals. They're from Pull&Bear and are made from incredibly soft leather. I love them. Too bad I have such a crappy photo - this is in the garage of our building. I wore them on a shopping trip to Ikea (we needed storage boxes), the day after wearing the Topshop evil blister inducing flats and needed something extra comfy to wear, in order to be able to walk. These were perfect. Anyways, that's it for today and hopefully I'll have some nice outfit photos to share as well. Till next time, xox, Miss V


And here's a better photo of them from way back when the pig was still tiny. Aww I miss those days!


2 comments:

Pink Haired Princess said...

Liking your new 'setting' for photo taking in your new place : )

Very Veronique said...

Thank you! I hope it will be even better when I finally finish unpacking the rest of the boxes and have a proper place to take photos.