Friday, September 20, 2013

Rainy Day Reds


Shoes saved: Asos Lamp-Post t-bar ballerina flats in red heart print
Where: to work
Wearing: H&M turtleneck, H&M knitted vest, Stradivarius fake leather jacket, Zara Woman skirt, Asos Paris Skyline tights, Zara Office City bag, Marks and Spenser umbrella


I'm not entirely sure that these were the best shoes for rain but it wasn't raining when I left my flat and it didn't look like it would but I took my umbrella just in case. Lucky I did!

The shoes are normal flats but with a t-bar detail and a lovely heart print.



I'm a sucker for kitsch prints so when I saw these shoes on Asos over half a year ago I ordered them asap.I knew they wouldn't be too difficult to save in the shoe challenge but they're more summery shoes than suitable for our fall weather. Now let's take a moment to talk about my lovely tights! I ordered them about a week and a half ago and when they arrived this Wednesday, I knew it wouldn't be long until I'd wear them. I ordered them from the Asos Curve range, because in their normal sized range they only have them in the "one size fits all" size and that size doesn't fit me at all. I guess I'm too tall. So I rather ordered the smallest size in the Curve range and although they are quite big over the hips area, they still fit relatively well. I adore the little Eiffel towers (so cute!) and love that they look like I'm wearing thigh highs instead of tights. I'll be posting yesterday's outfits in a little bit so stay tuned!


No comments: