Monday, October 14, 2013

Style Inspiration & Halloween Idea

Every year I really want to get dressed up for Halloween but I never plan ahead and usually I fall short. This year I want things to be different. This year I want to make an effort. That's right, this year I want to wear a costume to a Halloween party. Now I have a few ideas in my head but my options are limited (I don't want to waste money and I don't want to spend too much time creating the costume). Because I have darker hair (we'll talk about the hairdresser fiasco in a later post) I think I could pull off a Betty Page.


Now, Betty Page was a Playboy model & pin-up queen and was definitely not a shy girl. I don't think I'd take my costume up to that level (plus it's already too cold out to go only wearing underwear - great excuse right?). But I think if I styled my hair in her signature style and ... 



... and wore something leopard print, and some garter stockings, I could get away with looking good and sort of wearing a costume. Okay, so this is less of a costume inspiration post and more just an inspiration post, but you have to agree that Betty Page was one sexy lady. This one's dedicated to you, Betty.



No comments: