Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Oh Wednesday

After a few very active days I was glad to take yesterday easy and not really do anything much. Today has also been very carefree, though I'll have to go to school in a little while. And then meeting a friend who just broke up with her boyfriend so I'm going to go cheer her up. Maybe could get some Christmas shopping done as well. Here's what I wore on Monday night to the pub:


Shoes saved: Vagabond lace-up heeled boots
Wearing: Bershka coat, Mango bag, F&F dress, Asos harness belt



Shoes saved: Stradivarius sparkly glitter lace-up shoes

These shoes were worn sometime last week when I went to the lab. Think is was Thursday or Friday. Love them (I mean, sparkly glitter shoes - what's not to love?) but I was cold in them. It's definitely way past time to wear only boots. Have to run now!

Join the shoe challenge!

2 comments:

Pink Haired Princess said...

Oh I love all the laces on those boots.

Very Veronique said...

Thanks, me too! They kinda (though I like yours better) remind me of the Toad in the hole boots