Friday, December 20, 2013

Take Two

Remember those leather Zara boots I mentioned in this post? Well, it was definitely the right time to save them in the shoe challenge this week. I have no idea why the photos look so grainy but at least you can see my head this time, right? :)


Shoes saved: Zara leather boots
Wearing: Mango motorcycle jacket, vintage dress, Zara studded belt



I was in the mood for a darker outfit and luckily I didn't have to go far so I got away with just wearing my Mango motorcycle jacket. Man, I am so sick of winter coats by now. Or well of my Zara Woman one which I wear almost every day! Now I'm running off to work and yup, I will be wearing exactly that winter coat. I might get a new one in the post-Christmas sales. We'll see. Anyways, that's all for now, see you soon, mwah.

No comments: