Saturday, December 28, 2013

Holiday Happiness

 Hey everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the holidays. My week was a bit hectic and then totally relaxing so it's all good. I haven't really been saving shoes much but I did save a pair today (which I'll post later) and I have these photos from a past save to show you today.


Shoes saved: Zara leather boots
Wearing: Zara Woman winter coat, H&M scarf, Zara miniskirt, Stradivarius long sleeved top, pig walking bag

Even Dracul likes these boots...

These are one of my all-time favorite boots but sadly they peep in some stores (?!), which is insanely irritating. I went to the Zara store to get them unblocked or whatever but they don't peep in the Zara store and they ran the boots through their magnetic thingy and they still peep in some other stores. So I only wear them when I know I won't be shopping. Like for a walk with Mr. Pig. But all-in-all I knew these boots wouldn't be hard to save in the challenge because they are ridiculously comfortable and I think they are pretty as well. Which is really what all shoes should be. (That's kinda funny since the shoes I wore out to lunch today - you can see them on my instagram - are the exact opposite = completely unwearable. I'll be posting that save on Monday.) So anyways I hope your weekend is great and I'll see you all on Monday.

1 comment:

Pink Haired Princess said...

I'm not quite into my knee high 'proper' winter boots yet : )