Monday, April 11, 2011

Shoe Challenge #52: punked

 What: Conserse classic trainers
Where: out to dinner with the Boy and now at his office
Wearing: new Zara jeans and new t-shirt, studded belt, also green sweater that I was wearing in the morning (also in the previous post) and Pull&Bear hooded leather jacket (not shown)
 Something about these shoes in combination with skinny jeans rolled up screams punk rock to me. Also the studded belt right. Definitely one of my favorite casual styles for going no where in particular and chillin'. Plus my feet got scratched in the morning by the geox flats (://) so didn't wanna wear any dressy-and-not-comfortable shoes. My feet are relaxed now and that's a good thing. Drinking coke and slacking off, instead of doing the seminar project that I have to hand in tomorrow. Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your top! It's really cute :)