Friday, April 29, 2011

Shoe Challenge #70: Visiting my parents

 What: Sketchers heart detailed wedges
Where: at my parents' house
Wearing: Zara cropped trousers, H&M tank top, H&M sweater, Zara broche
 Buddy is the best dancer!
 But also the best cuddler:)
These wedges were gifted to me by a friend, Kate, and I had them stored away at my parents' house. Today I dropped by to store away my winter coats and jackets so I took a look thru the things that I had left there and brought these babies back home with me. The remind me of my first "wedges". It was when I was 12 or 13 years old and I bought these special Sketchers shoes, they were all white and thou they weren't proper wedges they had a full platform and I loved them! My Mum & I bought them for a boating trip where you had to have white soled shoes:)) Aww the memories..

No comments: