Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shoe Challenge #68: Two-Tone

 What: Bershka open toe balerina flats
Where: out with Mr. Piggy
Wearing: my classic summer outfit: short shorts (Bershka), comfy tee (Kappa Alpha)
 This is how I spend my warm days: in comfy clothes and being thus perfectly happy. Now I love dresses! I prolly own more dresses than any other types of clothes, but for those warm days when you wanna be just relaxed and idle, shorts is what I do go. These shorts were an impulse buy the last time I was shopping at Arkady Pankrac and it was a day when I went to every store there but only in Bershka did I find anything worth buying. (That being these shorts and a pink/white strip tee.)

 close-up of the flats: they are two-tone brown leather. I really like the combination of these two shades of brown. Very relaxed.

No comments: