Friday, April 15, 2011

Shoe Challenge #55: witchy

 What: Vero Moda pointy leather flats
Where: no-where*
Wearing: new H&M midi skirt, Zara 'Elmo' shirt, F&F tights
*I ended up changing into a dress (because that at least is wearable with a jacket and the midi skirt, I dunno. didn't feel it with anything over it.. more of a summery piece anyways). These shoe were bought ages ago during my first trip to Dublin, I was obsessed with black pointed toe flats at that time:) Here wearing them with MK dress, My Obsession belt, Zara sweater, Zara leopard print shawl and black H&M tights.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yellow and purple! I would never have thought to put those two colours together, but it really looks fantastic! And I have the same problem with midi skirts and outerwear... I think they really need something very fitted and cropped to work, or something longer than the skirt itself - all of my jackets and coats look a bit "bag lady-ish" over my midi skirts...

Very Veronique said...

midi skirts are hard to layer up. and if it's too hot for outter layers it's kinda too hot for midi skirts as well:/