Wednesday, September 28, 2011

198 Mixing prints

 What: H&M leopard print open toes
Where: nowhere
Wearing: G21 dress, Topshop belt, watch from my Mum (which I've had for years.)
So this was the post I wanted to upload yesterday.. Yeah. I was going for the Man Repeller mixing of prints look. Funny how the leo get lost with the blanket covered couch, hah. It was unintentional aaand kinda makes me want to wear the blanket. Like a poncho or something.. Otherwise nothing much going on. Today is a state holiday. Might go to the zoo. Am completely broke so no buying shoes or anything. Uni starting next week. Am quite stumped with what I'll wear for the first day, hmm. Now I'm off to do a bit of reading (The Bone Garden - oh so good!) and then who knows, till next time luvrs, xoxo.

No comments: