Monday, December 12, 2011

232 Waiting for Christmas!

 What: Topshop studded bow flats in brown leather, thrifted dress
 I bought these flats a while ago when Topshop were having their sale and they were the first Christmas pressie I bought (albeit a present for myself but whatever.)Anyways, I KNOW for a fact that I will get loads of wear out of these shoes. They are so me with the studs and the cute bow and the simpleness. I love them. I remember seeing them for the first time online in the sales department but they didn't have them in the Prague store (there is ONE Topshop store in Prague), so I waited a while and then they FINALLYgot them but were for full price here?? Now, I won't mind paying full price for them but since I knew they were half-off online I thought it would be ridiculous to pay full-price. So I waited some more and then they were mine.Oh, the drama of shoe buying!
Now the dress had no such drama, cause it's thrifted so I simply saw it, tried it on and bought it all in one go and that's probably what I love about thrifting the most. The carefreeness of it. Oh it's from Warehouse btw.

No comments: