Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another Ravishing Book Review #xyz

Popco

When I saw this book in the book shop, it was the cover that grabbed my attention. With the lovely silver and blue and the blue dyed page edges, it was calling out to me (the dyed page edges were the best part obviously.) As I started to read it, it immidiately captured me. Full of mystery and the delights of coded messaging, it was surely to become one of my favorites. Sadly, the ending was a bit dissapointing, the energy of the book somehow faded away but all in all I do think it was one of the more memorable books I have read in the last couple of years and has inspired me in many ways (to get back into maths and even perhaps ciphering). I'm thinking of reading "The End of Mr. Y" now... anyways, happy New Year everyone, xox, MsV

No comments: