Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Another pair (235)

 I aukroed this pair of Topshop mokasin below the knee boots and when they arrived, I was a tad dissapointed - they desperately needed a change. Thus, I DIYed them into ankle mokasin boots/flats. With my trusted H&M leg warmers they make a rad pair. Speaking of things that go together, my new H&M leather dress really likes my H&M grandpa sweater. I plan on wearing this on Christmas - along with a white turtleneck (that I still need to buy) underneath to add that special Christmas touch.
 I might add a leather bow belt as well. Or a Christmas elf hat? Who knows.
Though I love these shoes now that I DIYed them, I think they were a bit on the not-warm-enough side. They'll have their moment come spring.. as will most of my shoes. I'm just not a winter kind of gal. Though that might change with a certain Christmas gift I'm getting. (More on that in the next post.)

No comments: