Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shoe Challenge #158: Miss Innocence

 What: Zara jean bow detail wooden wedges
Where: out & about
Wearing: Bershka skirt, Zara tee, H&M tights
 Currently I am treating a skin allergy (which I got on my vacation, lucky me. Ughh.) and so it's no make-up for me, hence the Miss Innocence. Gosh do I miss make-up though, like I feel so naked! And I miss the variety and choices and the fun I've always at least tried to have with it in the mornings. It's not that I'm like addicted to wearing make-up, but the lack of my decidion in the matter pisses me off. It's the not being allowed part. Yeah, we want what we cannot have. Luckily the allergy is almost over/gone/whatever so things should get back to norm for me soon. I hope.
Shoe wise, I'v ehad these for about two years? I wear them time to time, but without tights they do tend to rub my poor feet where they have the buckle. Tights help.)

No comments: