Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shoe Challlenge #154: Rainbows and kisses

 What: Office studded lace-up flats
Where: on the way to the cinema to see Horrible Bosses
Wearing: Topshop raincoat, H&M leather miniskirt, Mango bag, Topshop tights, Ray Ban glasses, H&M long sleeved tee, Zara white tee (underneath it all), Next umbrella
Although I'm not much of a rain girl, I do love me some rainbows and yesterday, there were two! (Though the pictures show only one.) Big thanks to the Boy for taking the pictures and for thinking up the idea of them in the first place. Looks like there's a photographer in him after all. (I usually have to do loads of convincing..). As for these shoes well, they're part of the order I placed before going on holiday. Office had like a major sale ale these cost something like 8 pounds? I love the studs! I'm all for studded shoes, obviously. If the shipping cost wasn't an issue I'd be buying loads more Office shoes, but alas, their prices for Czech Rep. aren't so sweet (God bless Asos, for their international free shipping!) xoxo, next post holiday photos!

No comments: