Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shoe Challenge #163: Caped and color-coded

 What: PPQfor Office leather wedges
Where: lunch with the boy's parents
Wearing: Zara cropped jeans, Zara sweater, Stradivarius tee, H&M studded belt, Topshop bag, Azone "Cat3" sunglasses
I seriously hope these sandals get more comfortable cause ouch, I have a high arch and these wedges HURT. But it was a shoe challenge and these were worn for the first time and leather stretches so it all should work out in the end. Whatever. I had a thing about wedged flip flop shoes, been searching for a pair for ages, so while I was ordering things from Office these were a must. They remind me of Geisha shoes:) and I love the color of them (a bright bright yellow). On a sad note, the weekend is ending and tomorrow it's off to work and all, I wish the weekend was longer..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome survey, I love your post.

www.zojirushibreadmachine.com